Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tokyo Auto Salon 2010

It's been extremely snowy here at Mach V HQ, so I haven't had the STI out much in the last few weeks.  (I know, it's AWD, but it's also pretty low.)  I did get over to Tokyo for the Tokyo Auto Salon, though.  Here are some of the STIs I saw there.

















The silver car above was Subaru's car for the 24 Hours of Nürburgring race.  It's got a 2.0 liter engine with 320 hp, upgraded suspension, fat wheels and slick tires, roll cage, race seats, and other goodies.

















Subaru's new R205 special edition STI has special lightweight wheels, six-pot front brakes, special suspension, and 316 hp.


 
The black car had aftermarket exhaust, carbon hood, and new Yokohama Advan RS-D (deep lip!) wheels.  19x9", I think.


 
This one was from Prodrive Japan.  It's got a carbon hood, front bumper, side skirts, and rear wing from Varis.

I've got a few more STI pics that I'll upload later.

No comments: